Monday, September 12, 2022

Escape

 You're an escape. My escape.

I met you 9 months ago. God knows why i picked you. You've only got 2 pictures in your profile, barely 5 words on self description, and i swiped right on you. At 1st we clicked right away, talking about stupid, silly, nonsense things. I immediately am sold. Yes, i am that easy. But after the shine starts to wear off, we slowly drift apart. You're not the kind to entertain crap from the likes of me. None of them are. It didn't matter, you're just one of many.

March came, and i get to escape. And you joined in my escape, and we started again, slowly. We connect occasionally, steadily. We showed a bit of our selves, i discovered bits and pieces of you. But like one of many, I am just a side show, and that's enough for me. Beggar can't be chooser.

We finally met when i escaped again. Hunger brought me there. We connected deeper. Thus began our daily affair... 

No comments: