Saturday, February 20, 2010

guide to dream

my 5 guidelines to my dream guy :

1) his head, the brain. no, not the rocket science kind of brain. a man who knows about things, and never lack things to talk about.

2) his arms. the kind of arms that makes u feel belonged.

3) his willingness to listen to my whining and b*tching,(i do this a lot), without trying to correct me or making me feel even smaller than i already do.

4) his attentiveness toward me. not the lovey doey type, just the kind who care enuff to like, hang around in the kitchen while i cook or clean. he dont have to really help with the cooking, just be there, not in the living room reading his papers and letting me work alone like a housemaid.

5) the love he have for me that makes him accept me for who i am, not who he hope i could become/he could change me into.

r.a.i.s.i.n.g.m.y.h.a.n.d.s.t.o.h.e.a.v.e.n.a.n.d.p.r.a.y

No comments: