Friday, March 4, 2011

a little bit heavy on the bz side...

a bit tired.

this month has been quite hectic for me. starting with my bro+family of 4+1 coming back for the sissy in law to branak (i always have my hands full when my bros balik kg with the families, coz honestly, nieces are cute and luvable and all, but they do drain my energy with their constant fights and all...huhuhu), me going to bangi for the chinese new year break, and my sis coming back to bring back her new persona, me driving the pesona and my sis back to bangi, only to ride the next bus back home, the arrival of brand new most awaited baby nephew umar zulkarnain, doing the crazy trip by going to JB with ude+pon on thursday night and back in kedah at 4am saturday, taking mom deary to the hospital and temaning her for the next 5 days and 4 nights. FUH.

itu tak masuk kerja punya list. pending job list aku tak pernah kurang kot. abes 1, masuk 2, 1 dah ok, lagi 2 byk pulak songeh dia. bz bz bz bee....

ah ye, been a year since i post anything here, so, hi blog readers. i do plan to continue blogging, but that depends on the time and the will.. its the will that will determine the future of the blog. at times like this, i wish i got a laptop to use in front of the tv instead of a desktop...

2 comments:

Nurul said...

congrats babe!
after a year...
i've seen something new here, finally...
hehe...

the girl who whines said...

teeheheheheeee.... been lazy ass...