Sunday, March 13, 2011

i dont mean to be rude....

am i considered rude, if i say this,

"i dont mean to be rude, but u can take your rudeness and shove it up ur arse!!!"

yep, i was tempted to say those words, exactly, but, i dont want to be rude to rude people. coz that means im being rude to myself, as if i say the words, im considered rude, and that kinda make me fall into the rude people circle, hence, saying that to them is almost like being rude to myself. im not making any sense now, am i?

it's not much fun when u have to deal with people or u can call them customers ( i wont call them that coz, dude, u didnt even pay yet!) who, sorry to say, only giving u small tiny business, but act as if they're giving u 1 mil job! i know, i know, small project is still a project, i'll luv u anyway if u treat me with respect. small but act big? duh. u waste my FB time dude.

just sayin'.

No comments: